Each patient is unique so our goal is to get to know you as a partner in your care. Open communication, personal attention, and shared decision-making provide the foundation for our relationship.
We begin with a comprehensive physical examination using the most advanced imaging technology available. That enables us to provide you with an accurate diagnosis. We will then develop an individualized treatment plan to relieve your discomfort and restore function while minimizing any possible risks.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament Care
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Cartilage Restoration
- Meniscus Tear Treatment
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine FAQ
- Minimally Invasive Knee Surgery for Ski Injuries
Knee Surgery Videos
Dr. Richard Cunningham explains and performs Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery:
- Vail Summit Orthopaedics YouTube Channel
- Dr. Cunningham performs a Partial Knee Replacement
- Dr. Cunningham performs Arthroscopic Knee Surgery of a Meniscus Tear
- An Introduction to Dr. Cunningham’s practice
- Dr. Richard Cunningham explains how to interpret an MRI of the knee.
- Dr. Richard Cunningham explains the different physical exams of the knee.
- Meniscus Repair with Dr. Cunningham
- Articular Cartilage Replacement with Dr. Rick Cunningham
- ACL Repair with Dr. Rick Cunningham
- Dr. Cunningham discussing ACL injury prevention
- Dr. Cunningham discussing how to prevent biking injuries